Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Where we've been...

Sorry we've been very quiet this past few weeks. Things have been quite hectic, and we are just now settling back to our "normal" life. :)

I was able to take a month off from work and went home to visit my family in Indonesia for 2 weeks. Afterwards we went to Chicago where we had an AMAZING dinner at Alinea, one of the best restaurants in the US. We rounded up our trip with a quick weekend getaway to Dana Point (Orange County) to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. Now we're finally back home and back to our day-to-day life...

We actually don't have any other big trips planned for a while, other than my sister's wedding in a couple months...

And for the first time in a long time, I really don't have anything planned after that...
Although, it might change if I got the travel bug again...haha

I will post our trip reports soon... In the mean time, here's a preview of one of our courses at Alinea.


No comments:

Post a Comment